Posted to alt.home.repair
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default "Safety-Screw" Removal ?

John Gilmer wrote:
cut
I think I still have the transformer and the voltage doubler that powers the
uWave tube. I have asked on several groups whether anyone can think of any
SANE use for any of these but I haven't gotten any answers.

A De Graaf generator?
Spray charge on a moving plastic belt, which ends in a
bucketlike metal enclosure with an open bottom,
and discharge the belt by touching inside metal cam.

Will let you play with a few million volts

I dont know if such a project is sane, but it sure is fun.