Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default G-code help needed...

On 4/21/2011 10:40 AM, Pete C. wrote:

Does anyone who has 3D capable CAD/CAM have the ambition to generate
some G-code for me? What I need is two sets of code for a half egg
shape, a positive and a negative to use in a press. The egg would be
approximately 3.5" diameter by a suitable length perhaps ~4.5" or so.
The pos/neg die clearance should be .020". Post processor for Mach3.

Thanks,

Pete C.

I would help, but it sounds like you already have better qualified
helpers than me. Laminated hardwood stamp and die huh? Interesting. I
take it that it will be a modestly small production run then?