Posted to alt.home.repair
ChairMan[_2_] ChairMan[_2_] is offline

Default Pool table recover

In ,
Steve B spewed forth:
I disagree. The best tool for removing staples or opening cartons
that are stapled is a staple removal tool.

This price sounds absurd unless they have gone up a lot since I
bought mine but the picture is good.

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/villag...Hand_Tool_1967

Steve, I have only done it on a slate bed that spray glued down so I
have no other advice to offer.

--
Colbyt

I have a staple removal tool that looks similar to that one, but
slightly different. That one sure must do a heck of a job for that
price. I have used the awl/diagonal pliers route, though, and found
that it allows the staple to be pulled straight out with little
disturbance to the surrounding area.

I really won't know until I'm hip deep in it, and judging from just
moving it, there must be at least a million staples in it.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

Thats high retail for a Berrys
Take a flat head screw driver and put a small notch in the center and a
slight bend if you can
or
http://roncofurniture.com/cart/claw-...22-p-4343.html
http://roncofurniture.com/cart/claw-...02-p-4349.html