Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default Wiring second kitchen

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 4/20/2011 4:49 PM RBM spake thus:

** Typically, Edison circuits are used to save labor. There isn't a whole
lot of price difference between two 2 wire cables or one 3 wire cable,
but, if the run is 75 feet from the panel, it can be a real time saver.
When I do kitchen counter outlets, I like to run a 3 wire circuit
daisy-chained between all the outlets. I stagger the A and B circuits
from outlet to outlet, but I have both circuits available at each
location, in case there is a need to switch the arrangement.

So do you put pull out wires for the opposite side (the side you're *not*
using for that outlet), and connect them together in the box? Guess you'd
have to, if you ever wanted to switch circuits later.

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang
where
here
l8tr
by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)

**Yes, all the wires are spliced with wire nuts, and the outlets are
pigtailed to whichever circuit I'm using at each location