Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTF?????

Gunner Asch on Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:25:30 -0700
On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 07:52:32 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

"Just Me" wrote

I made a smart arse comment about where you live and what you thought
of as success

I live at the end of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. I love it, and
prefer it to very nice neighborhoods I have lived in. You have no idea of
this concept, but you live inside your own head. Apparently, you have some
problems with that.

Steve

Indeed. In fact..I wished I did live on a dirt road. Living very near
a paved intersection with a fair amount of oilfield truck traffic can be
quite noisy

But where I live, dirt roads spend a lot of their time as mud. Not
fun.
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!