Posted to uk.d-i-y
TMC[_2_] TMC[_2_] is offline

Default Paint for bodging

"Tim Downie" wrote in message
When I say bodging, I mean that I need something to tart up a very old
window frame (actually an old shop window) that is really way beyond
economic repair but could do with smartening up.

I'll only have a few hours to do the whole job (it's 250 miles away from
home) and spending more time/money on it isn't an option so no lectures
please.

Ideally I need a paint that can go directly on old wood, be breathable,
can cope without a primer coat and not all fall off too quickly. It it
looks half decent for more than 6 months I'll consider that a bonus.

Any recommendations for a one-coat wonder paint that will do the job?

Tim

Sadolin superdec?