Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rust-Oleum faux counter tops

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:47:37 -0700 (PDT), Joe wrote:

On Apr 16, 4:40*pm, "
wrote:
snip

No problem. *She got ~135sq ft of granite and I got a Unisaw and Delta drill
press (Laguna bandsaw next, perhaps). *Luck has nothing to do with it. *;-)

Good choice on tools.
You're on a roll, man. Now convince her she can't live without color
switchable pot lights all throughout the living room and the band saw
is yours. Amazon had them listed a while back for a mere $130 or so
IIRC. A really trick item for the avant-garde homemaker...

Nah, she wants a Mustang convertible. Her car is going on 12 years old and I
told her I want to wait to get closer to paying off the house (2-3 years is
the plan). A few more trips to the mechanic and she won't be buying that
logic, though.

Next tell her how much she needs a Kohler hat box toilet and matching
vessel sink and the sky's the limit.

We both hate vessel sinks. All the sinks (kitchen and four baths) are
under-mount in granite.