Posted to alt.home.repair
Hank[_6_] Hank[_6_] is offline

Default Pool table recover

On Apr 19, 10:40*am, "Steve B" wrote:

This guy, Steve B, *is asking this question in a Billiard/Pool
newsgroup where there are professionals that recover pool tables, that
have given him all the answers. Why he would ask here is beyond belief
unless he is very lonely old man.

Hank ~~~~ old and cranky

Because Steve does not like to cross post, and knows that a lot of people
filter out messages that have commas in them. *And, besides, it is just not
proper ettiquette to cross post. *And, Steve likes to hear opinions from
different people.

If you have a question for me, Hank, just ask me, and not refer to me in the
third person.

It is not a grave violation of etiquette. *What's your problem?

Steve

Where do I start........

First, you WERE the 3rd person when I posted a reply to another
poster. YOU are the one using your name as 3rd person.

Second, you are only spamming with your heart info stuff.

Third, you've been recovering your table for a longggggggggggg time.
Get it done already! It isn't rocket science.

Hank