Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obama to markets: DIVE, DIVE, DIVE

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Deep Dudu wrote:

Clinton did more for our economic improvement than all the Republican
presidents put together.

And Obama, your Glorious Beloved Infallible Leader, is currently doing
more damage than all of the presidents we've ever had, put together!

But if you've got The Faith, you're blind to plain facts.

Thanks,
Rich

Which "facts" are those, Rich? The ones you make up for your posts here?

If you're talking about deficits or the accumulated debt, it was $11.909
Trillion at the end of Bush's last budget -- most of it accumulated by the
two Bushes and Reagan. As of Friday it's $14.305 Trillion.

Do you want to revise your testimony, or do you have some other complaint?

--
Ed Huntress