Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mike[_12_] mike[_12_] is offline

Default Trying to get into the BIOS

who where wrote:
On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:54:58 -0700 (PDT), mike
wrote:

On Apr 18, 2:10�pm, Mike Tomlinson wrote: reboot.

with a bit of luck, password will be gone.

Guess my luck is lacking, I tried entering a few different values in
DEBUG as found here and there, to no effect so far...

--
(\__/) �
(='.'=)

Failing that, locate a copy of KILLCMOS, a small utility that writes
to cmos RAM and *causes* a checksum error there. The result is that
on a subsequent bootup you will be directed to setup (without
requiring a pswd) where you can clear the pswd requirement.\

All right, I got a copy of it, will try that later today.
Thanks