Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair
Mho Mho is offline

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

Absolutely correct.

Two voltage sources in parallel are at the same voltage.
Two exact voltage in parallel can supply the same load and split the load
between them based on the impedance from source (including it's own internal
impedance) to the load in the loop formed.

Yes the trolls are only trying to wreck another group. Sad from some
mentally damaged types but it happens.

---------------------
"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
. com...
It *sounds*--and I'm sure you'll correct me if I'm wrong--as if you're
agreeing with me, and with Smitty, and others when we say that it is
*not* required that the photovoltaic inverter supply a higher voltage in
order to transfer current to the grid. (I take this from the last
sentence in the next-to-last paragraph, where you say " ... will adapt
itself to the line voltage, whatever it may be".)

The arguments against this, with all the pseudo-science being thrown
around (most of it by the ones who are also slinging insults) are
getting quite tiresome here.