Edwin Pawlowski

Default How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert With Splitter

Unisaw A100 wrote:

1) Go to Home Depot/Lowes and give an eye up to the stack
of 1/2" MDF.
No. 4011 Exterior Mounting Tape. It has a proper amount of
tackiness but isn't so think that the template/item being
cut will shift thus spoiling the cut.

flat head Phillips sheet metal screws.
39) Post your horrible experience at Home Depot/Lowes on
rec.woodorking and make an ass of yourself.

UA100

Couple of questions. If I buy the MDF at Home Depot, can I use screws from
Lowes?
Will the Lowes tape stick to Home Depot MDF?

If I take someone with me, can I combine steps 13 and 17?

What if it is raining: does that make a difference?

Your clarification will be appreciated.
--
Ed

http://pages.cthome.net/edhome