Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default A good Car Talk Puzzler

On Apr 18, 12:29*pm, jeff_wisnia
wrote:
Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Apr 18, 11:48 am, jeff_wisnia
wrote:

How many of you are good enough at high powered math to solve this
week's puzzzler?

It only took me about 10 minutes. G

Here 'tis:

http://www.cartalk.com/content/puzzl...116/index.html

Don't reply with the answer, just tell me how long it took YOU to "get it".

Jeff

About 10 seconds.

jsw

Jim, I see we have a common middle initial. My middle name is Arnold. I
never thought to ask why my folks picked that name but even though it
would "fit" I'm just as happy that they didn't choose Edward or Ethan. G

Jeff (Happy Passover to those celebrating it.)

--
Jeffry Wisnia

Mine did pick Edward, though I never suffered for it in school. The S
is Edward's last name, so I had a good excuse, my grandfather's name
sandwiched into my father's.

jesw