Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey[_2_] Terry Casey[_2_] is offline

Default Dimming street lights?

In message o.uk on Mon, 18
Apr 2011 10:35:49 +0100 (BST)
Dave Liquorice wrote:

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 10:13:07 +0100, Bill wrote:

it was then that I realised that burying a small article on the

council
website a couple of months prior to switching them off counts as
"consultation".

Agh Ha, the Vogon style of consultation, works every time. You really
should have read all the planning notices, they were there for you if
you had bothered to look.

At least you can find them on a website now (if you can be bothered
to look).

Well our local council is on to that! It was never the best for finding
information but, since a much publicised re-vamp a couple of years ago, it is
well nigh impossible to find out anything!

Sometimes, when someone posts a link on a local forum to some vital document or
another, I've tried to find it using the search facilty using every combination
of search terms possible, but to no avail.

Yet I know, because I've got the link, that it IS there - it's just very well
hidden ...!

--

Terry