Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default Dimming street lights?

In message , Andy
Burns writes
Tim Watts wrote:

Andy Burns wrote:

Round here whole swathes of them have been "unplugged",

They've been considering that round here. It's already pretty black at night
(village). Certainly seems to be a retrograde step WRT accidents and
crime...

I was actually going to report a few hundred yard stretch of lights as
faulty when I first noticed they were all off for several evenings, it
was then that I realised that burying a small article on the council
website a couple of months prior to switching them off counts as
"consultation".

Agh Ha, the Vogon style of consultation, works every time. You really
should have read all the planning notices, they were there for you if
you had bothered to look.

:-)

--
Bill