Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Stop heydon windfrm..

On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:55:18 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Tim Streater wrote:
In article
,
"Man at B&Q" wrote:

On Apr 14, 4:17?pm, Mark
wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 07:08:57 -0700 (PDT), "Man at B&Q"

AV is not PR. I'll be voting "no" but not for that reason.

Why?

I consider the whole thing a diversion, a sop to the lib-dems and a
complete and utter waste of time and money. Most people seem to agree
it will not make any difference to the result in the majority of
cases, so why bother?

Right, and in order to defeat it, folks have to actually vote NO.
Otherwise we'll have it passed on a piddley turnout.

I definitely WILL be.(voting NO)

And a lot of polls suggest I wont be in a minority either.

So you'll be voting for less democracy. That's clever.
--
(\__/) M.