Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Turner[_3_] Steve Turner[_3_] is offline

Default Blew another damn transformer on my Trane XB80 - update

On 4/17/2011 9:24 PM, wrote:
On Apr 17, 10:02 pm, Steve
wrote:
FYI, for those following this thread (and perhaps thinking I've abandoned it):
The only thing I have to report is that I was expecting the replacement
transformer to arrive on 04/15 (Friday), but it never did. The last status on
the UPS website (at 7:35am on 04/15) was "Mechanical failure occurred.", then
30 minutes later "Arrival Scan". From the UPS website:

"Mechanical Failu This scan indicates that an exception has occurred due to
a mechanical issue, which may cause a delay in delivery. The mechanical failure
may have occurred within a UPS facility as a result of equipment breakdown, or
while your shipment was transported by a tractor-trailer, airplane, train, or
other vehicle."

Perhaps an air traffic controller fell asleep on the job.

More likely this transformer burned up the truck with it.

LOL!