Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:43:09 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

On Apr 15, 11:45*pm, "
wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 20:03:02 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On Apr 14, 12:23 am, "
wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:46:43 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine

wrote:
On Apr 13, 11:38 pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:33:08 -0400, "vaughn"
wrote:

wrote in message
news

E=IR, certainly *IS* Ohm's law. I and E are proportional. You can't increase
I without increasing E.
Wrong. You CAN increase I without increasing E. You have 3 variables in that
formula, not just 2.

Dumbass, it's a fixed circuit.

Get it? I suppose not.

Apparently not.

You've only proved that you're just as stupid as David.

SO, NOW WE ALL SHOULD RESORT TO ANGRY NAMECALLING & FAGGOTY RESPONSES
HAHN???

GROW UP FOOL, OR DROP IT, YOUR STALE INSIGNIFICANT DULLARD POSTINGS
ARENT HELPING ANY.

Speaking of dumbasses...

PAT ECUM

Here is Roy Queerjano, A.K.A. Pat E. Cum/

DANNNNNNNNT WRONG !!!!

"DANNNNNNNNNT"? *That word isn't in my dictionary, Roy Queerjano?

YOU SHOULD SHUT UP DONKEY KELLY WE KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU AND MICHAEL
TERRELL'S *GAYTARD BROKEN HEART OVER ROY Q...YOU FOOL....FYI I AM NOT
HIM ......YOU SYCOPHANTIC USENET ABUSER.

You're a liar, Roy Eat Cum.

COLLECTING AND DELIVERING YOUR HATEFUL OPPRESSIVE RESENTFUL SOUL TO
HELL WILL BE A TREAT TO MANKIND.

Go away, Roy.

THIS ROY YOU KEEP BRINGING UP, HAVE YOU BEEN PERFORMING FELLATIO ON
HIM???

No, Roy, you are *not* my type. Now go *away*!

YOU MUST BE IN LOVE WITH HIM, YOU QUEER, SEEMS HE HAS GOT YOU ALL UP
IN A TIZZY, KIZZY.

Isn't it cute when Roy Queerjano accuses others of being what he *is*.

I HOPE YOU TWO LIVE IN ONE OF THOSE LEGAL GAYTARD MARRIAGE STATES, ID
HATE TO HAVE YOU BACK IN HERE CRYING AND WHINING ABOUT HOW YOUR TWINKY
LITTLE HEART IS BROKEN CAUSE YOU CANT MARRY
HIM ....BWAHAHAHAJAHAHA !

Sorry, Pat Eats Cum, I'm already married - longer than you've been alive,
moron.

AND IT'S MR. ECUM TO YOU FOOL.

No it's *not*, Roy.