Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Importance of water filter in air line

fired this volley in
:

The first one is no problem, the second one is a hassle. Hence
this thread.

Yeah... the little "piggyback" filters are a pain, and you can't haul one
around with the tool that's big enough to handle the volume. Still, I
kind of like one within five or six feet of my gun when I am spraying
lacquers G.

But unless you have really COLD weather and lousy de-watering at the head
end of the line, the amount of water you're going to get out the end of a
service hose is minimal.

LLoyd