Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx amdx is offline

Default radio interference

"PrecisionmachinisT" wrote in message
newsq6dnabVL9GSrjbQnZ2dnUVZ_qqdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

"amdx" wrote in message

I believe that the rich provide jobs for most people,

True in a sense perhaps, but since "most people" happen to live either in
India or China NOT the US....

and it will hurt the economy
if you take more from them.

The problem here is we have been taking less from the rich and from the
corporations for what's going on nearly three decades now and what's
happened instead is that family wage jobs continue to disappear and
poverty rates have been increasing for the entire period, except during
Clintons term....in addition, US wages overall continue to paint a rather
dismal portrait when adjusted for inflation.

I'm afraid that's more a part of working in a world economy than less
taxes for the rich
and corporations. When the rest of the world started to catch up with us in
technology/production -and- had lower wages, it caused that sucking sound
that Perot spoke about.
As far as taxing corporations, as you know, we the purchasers pay all
those taxes, so if
you eliminate corporate taxes we could sell more products overseas (lower
prices)
and add jobs here.
Mikek