Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Fkex Seal Liquid Rubber spray ???

On Apr 17, 9:46*am, willshak wrote:
Has anyone tried this product? I happened to see a commercial on the TV
this morning.
It looks promising if it does what they say.https://www.getflexseal.com/flare/next?rtag=myflexseal&
TV commercial video is by the two cans near the bottom.
This is not spam. I have nothing to do with the company.
But I could use it in my gutters that have resisted any leakage stops
with caulk, especially a small leaky joint in a gutter above my sunroom
roof whose drips on the roof below sound like a metronome after a rain.

Can't help you with that product, but have you tried uber-cleaning the
inside of the gutter and using one of the gutter repair tapes? Some
of them have an aluminum layer on top - those will last the longest.
If the gutter is meticulously cleaned beforehand - think repeated
cleanings and ending up with an alcohol wipe - the odds are high for a
long lasting repair with those tapes.