Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Erik[_5_] Erik[_5_] is offline

Default Sudden very sharp back pain

In article ,
Ignoramus29059 wrote:

This morning started out really great. I did not lift anything
heavy. Drove somewhere in my pickup to pick a tool box. When I got out
of the truck, just after 30 minutes of driving, I had sudden back pain
and could not stand up straight without some pain.

For the next 2 hours, I could function, move around and carry things,
but with substantial discomfort.

Then I tried to turn a toolbox around, kind of pushed with one hand in
one direction. Then the pain suddenly became so severe that I could
barely walk. Barely made it to the couch, where I am right now,
totally out of commission.

WTF is wrong and does anyone have any idea if this will ever go away.

I'm 57 and had much the same thing happen 4 or 5 years ago... it was
scary. Never had any back issues before or since.

In my case it was lower back and severe, no comfortable position, even
in bed. Then just as suddenly as it appeared, it just 'went away' about
midnight the second night. No rime or reason.

Hope your's goes away soon...

Erik