Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default New Civil War postage stamps

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
message m...

"Bill" wrote in message

It's too bad I'm not a mail carrier--I might mark some letters "Return
To Sender", along with a diatribe about why I wouldn't deliver them.
; )

Maybe that's why my mail service is TOTALLY BAD.... it's a conspiracy at
the sorting center best I can tell.

Trust me, you have not seen bad mail service! In Portland Oregon the
other day a mail carrier took a dump in some guy's side yard. Yes,
really!

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Mailma...119879359.html

At least they get their mail.... ;~) I've got my Congressman's office
involved as the PO was not doing anything to resolve the issue... 5 1/2
years now since the problems started.

Do you get junk mail?