Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Rust-Oleum faux counter tops

On Apr 15, 12:35*pm, JimT wrote:
My wife is always after me to put in granite counter tops and I'm
running out of excuses.

Has anyone tried this yet?

http://www.rustoleumtransformations.com/

Jim

Keep telling your wife that granite looks just like dried vomit and
maybe she will get over adding to the fad. Check out some of the
latest home show/magazine sites for upscale kitchens. A number of them
lately feature solid color counter tops that should not look dated in
a few years.
Mention also that some granite is radioactive, needs care and sealing,
tends to break glass coffee pots, etc. If she still persists in her
silliness, tell her that she can have the countertops if you can have
a new (Powermatic cabinet saw, Corvette, bigger workshop)...pick one.
Good luck.

Joe