jerrybuilt

Default Plasterboard thickness for ceilings

"Jonathan@Home" wrote:
After strugling to nail up the plasterboard I sent him off to
Wickes to buy some dry lining screws and it went up in no time
at all. What I really want is one of these

http://tinyurl.com/g0er

but I don't think SWMBO will give budgetry approval so I just
hire one and have a few days fun instead.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster (collapsing ceilings, anyway).
The big trouble with screwing PB onto ceilings is that in a lot
of cases the operator over-tightens the screw, so the head pops
through the outer layer. I generally find a better job is done
by anyone 1/2 competent using nails, and quicker!

Sent via the PAXemail system at paxemail.com