Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT- Windows Live Mail

In article om,
says...

"Mike M" wrote

"Max" wrote:

I have Windows Vista on a desktop and Windows 7 on a laptop. I read
newsgroups on the desktop and delete the messages daily.
When I use the laptop (about once every 2 weeks) there are 300 message
headers most of which I've already read.
I can't seem to find an easy way to delete all of them from Windows Live
Mail.

Max

Most windows programs will let you select a range by clicking on one
item the hold down the shift key and select the other end of the
range. You can select individual items by holding down Ctrl. I don't
use Windows Live so I have no idea how it works. Still using Agent 2
and Thunderbird.

Mike M

Don't work. :-(

On the list of newsgroups on the left, right click the newsgroup and
select "Catch Up". Step two, at the top, Click "view" in the menu bar,
then under "Filter Messages", "Hide Read Messages".

There doesn't seem to be any way to catch up multiple newsgroups in a
single step.