Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Which glue?

"K. Lance" wrote in :

"Steve B" wrote in message
I am going to build a compartment, much like a chest freezer that will
incorporate a dorm fridge. The compartment will be made of styrofoam
or the blue insulating panels, and be to maintain a fermenting
temperature of 75 degrees inside for beer fermentation. I need to
join some sheets of styrofoam or the blue insulated foam together.

Which glue would be best, and won't dissolve the insulation? Or
maybe get some of the wide foil refrigeration tape?

Ideas?

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide

http://www.thistothat.com/cgi-bin/gl...tyrofoam&that=
Styrofoam

Elmer's white glue or a good woodworking "yellow" glue,preferably a
waterproof type.

3M styrofoam spray adhesive. seems expensive.

low-temp Hot glue.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik