Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default minidisc player shows track but won't play tracks

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:10:06 -0700, willywainwright wrote:

hello, I have a number of sony minidisc players that suddenly won't play
the track for no apparent reason. I've tried batteries and plug in power
with no difference. Powers up fine, shows spinning icon in window, track
number shows but I can't get the units to play the disc. I've tried it
in all positions, even upside down and sideways but still no playing of
disc
any ideas?
willy

So let me see if I understand you. You have multiple players that won't
play one track on one disc? Or you have one disc that won't play any
tracks on multiple players? Or you have multiple discs that won't play on
multiple players? Which is it?

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse