Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Waterjet cutters

On Apr 16, 5:50*am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:10:49 +0000,

(bjurgenson) wrote:
responding to
http://www.rittercnc.com/metalworkin...rs-122945-.htm
bjurgenson wrote:
Hi Todd,

I would be happy to take a look at what you have.

thank you,
Bryan Jurgenson

Todd Rich wrote:

Does anybody know a good place to get waterjet cutting done in the
Eastern
PA/NJ area? *Looking for a place that will do small jobs (15-200
pieces)
on 20ga & 22ga stainless and brass. *Thanks!

714 area code? Which part of LA/OC are you in?

Gunner, all over So Cal as a repair tech

--
"If I say two plus two is four and a Democrat says two plus two is eight,
it's not a partial victory for me when we agree that two plus two is

60K miles a year with no job repair tech.

TMT