Luigi Zanasi

Default Best three easy improvements to my shop. How about yours?

On 06 Feb 2004 04:38:59 GMT, (Rich Stern) scribbled:

What are your best three easy imrpovements?

1. One day I got ****ed off at all the extensions and blowing
breakers, and installed two new circuits with outlets on the ceiling
every 6' or so. Wired like a (Canadian?) kitchen so the two plugs in
each duplex outlet are on separate circuits. It helps that the ceiling
is only a little over 7' high.

2. Put wheels on my Makita 2040 planer.

3. Put in 4 low temperature 8'fluorescent fixtures. They start up even
when the shop is at 20 below (-4F, Keith).

4. Got me a cheap Crappy Tire rolling mechanic's tool box. I keep my
measuring tools, sandpaper, drill bits and accessories, ratchet set in
separate drawers.

5. Put in a cheap IKEA-style termite-puke bookcase that we had around
to keep all my fasteners.

6. Screwed a few 1X3s to the ceiling joists. Great for storing planes,
pipe clamps, etc..

Ok, it's more than three but, as you all know, there are three kinds
of people, those who can count and those who can't.

Luigi
Note the new email address.
Please adjust your krillfiles (tmAD) accordingly
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address