Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Skydiving

"ATP" wrote in message

"Steve B" wrote in message

"ATP" wrote

I did 11, but it helped that was in a college skydiving club- $7 a jump,
pack your own modified military chute- it was fun, but short duration, I
like kiteboarding more.

We sat on the beach near Princetown, Kauai, and watched the kiteboarders
(is that the ocean surfing with a kite?), and it was purely awesome.
Those guys got some BIG air and LONG hang time.

Steve

Those guys are probably a lot better than me, but I have fun out there.
Last weekend was it for snowboarding, I'm ready to get back out on the
water.

The Kauai newspaper archives also has in its archives several reports of
kite surfers being killed. It does not go without its hazards. I have
given up my snow skis because of a broken back, knee problems, and
degenerative neck bone disease. It was a lot of fun, though. I went skiing
with a very pretty girl one time, and we took snowboarding lessons. I was
getting it right away, and digging it, but she was not falling every three
feet. I did not want to pay the price of skiing away from her, so we went
back and got some traditional skis .....................

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide