Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT, OT, OT - Heart Surgery Survival Guide

My wife had a
heart transplant in 1998. Surgeon talked too entire family before hand.
Surgery was 5 hours. Heart still working great with no rejections. days
after surgery we were shopping at the mall. Healing was fast. Surgeon
said a heart transplant is one of the easiest transplants because of less
hookups of things. Explained as this...Engine replacementRemove manifold,
(top of old heart) remove engine.(old heart) replace engine, (new heart)
attach manifold. (old manifold) Close hood. WW

Thanks. My sister had one June, 2008, and is doing fine. She now loves
avocados and painting, something she had absolutely no interest in
previously, but her donor did ...................

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
www.cabgbypasssurgery.com
Heart Surgery Survival Guide