Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

On Apr 15, 1:47*pm, "
wrote:
On Apr 15, 7:54*am, Jim Wilkins wrote:

On Apr 15, 3:40*am, harry wrote:

On Apr 15, 5:46*am, "
He said unequal voltage. In which case he's right.
Capacity is not voltage.-

How to properly analyze the problem:http://www.electronics-tutorials.ws/...its/dcp_4.html

Look at Example 1.

jsw

Thank you Jim. *I was sitting here wishing I could draw
a simple circuit into the newsgroup that models what we
*are talking about and shows what really happens.
You've gone one better and found a perfect example
from an independent and credible source. *That
circuit is EXACTLY the model for the dual battery
example I brought up. *Each battery is modeled as
an ideal voltage source in series with a resistor. *And
each supplies part of the current flowing through
the load. *One never charges the other, nor does
one need to have a higher voltage to "push" current.

I suspect we'll be hearing soon from Homeguy
about how this isn't a valid way two batteries connected
*in parallel to a load can be modeled.

I think I brought up Kirchoff way back in this post.
It's not possible to reason withe "self taught homeworkshop bungler".
They sit and think up erroneous conclusion sal lthe time.
They need to go to a place of education.