Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair
vaughn vaughn is offline

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

wrote in message

E=IR, certainly *IS* Ohm's law. I and E are proportional. You can't
increase
I without increasing E.

Wrong. You CAN increase I without increasing E. You have 3 variables in that
formula, not just 2.

Dumbass

Names? Didn't your mother tell you how babyish that is?

, it's a fixed circuit.

You never defined the circuit, except perhaps in your own mind. I was
responding to your statement about E=IR.

Get it? I suppose not.

Apparently not.

You've only proved that you're just as stupid as David.

And you have proven yourself as a troll.

Bye
Vaughn