Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Joe AutoDrill[_2_] is offline

Default Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new AutoDrill site...

BTW, the site I meant to send out for testing is www.Drill-HQ.com.

Oops!

Mine, not yours!!!

Is that the one you tried? I forgot the link in my original post!

I just started with the first link in the list at the bottom of
the original post, expecting the links to take me everywhere eventually.

This looks different -- but seems to work, without me having
time to dig through it all right now.

Same Opera/Solaris-10 OS combination FWIW.

Drop-Down menus on the first entry seem a little difficult to
read -- gray on black instead of white on black.

Gotta see if that's an easy fix... Makes sense.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R