Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:46:43 -0700 (PDT), The Ghost in The Machine
wrote:

On Apr 13, 11:38*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:33:08 -0400, "vaughn"
wrote:

wrote in message
news

E=IR, certainly *IS* Ohm's law. *I and E are proportional. *You can't increase
I without increasing E.
Wrong. *You CAN increase I without increasing E. *You have 3 variables in that
formula, not just 2.

Dumbass, it's a fixed circuit.

Get it? *I suppose not.

Apparently not.

You've only proved that you're just as stupid as David.

SO, NOW WE ALL SHOULD RESORT TO ANGRY NAMECALLING & FAGGOTY RESPONSES
HAHN???

GROW UP FOOL, OR DROP IT, YOUR STALE INSIGNIFICANT DULLARD POSTINGS
ARENT HELPING ANY.

Speaking of dumbasses...

PAT ECUM

Here is Roy Queerjano, A.K.A. Pat E. Cum/