Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default What do they mean

On Apr 13, 5:12*pm, LSMFT wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Apr 13, 3:04 pm, *wrote:
When a cell phone company says 'Free mobile to mobile" *Do they mean
mobile to land line is not free? *These companies seem so crooked.

--
All is as it is.

"Free mobile to mobile" means only that - mobile to mobile calls are
free.

You shouldn't imply anything about mobile to land line calls based on
what they say about mobile to mobile calls. *That's a totally separate
issue that needs to be investigated on it's own.

That's akin to assuming that a 50% off sale on shirts mean you won't
get 50% off on pants. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. Apples to
oranges. No relation.

So I gotta know what kind of phone the person has that I'm calling?
Sounds like **** fraud to me.

--
All is as it is.- Hide quoted text -

Just get net 10 unlimited phone internet 411 all for 50 bucks a
month

and talk continiously its all free after the 50 bucks