Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Baron[_4_] Baron[_4_] is offline

Default Found: Schematics (ftp).

flipper Inscribed thus:

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 20:10:49 +0100, Baron
wrote:

Snipped:

I sampled some of the PDFs and found that some are in English, in
some cases it doesn't matter what language the text is in - a
schematic is a schematic and there are times when a Russian one is
better than nothing at all.

Chrome will offer to translate it for you !

It didn't on my machine.

Chrome translated everything in HTML to English for me, though I must
admit that it doesn't work with PDF's.

Oh, html. Yes. I thought you meant it was translating the FTP
directory entries for you.

Sorry after re-reading my original comment, I see it wasn't clear. :-(

--
Best Regards:
Baron.