Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Drahn Paul Drahn is offline

Default Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new AutoDrill site...

On 4/13/2011 12:59 PM, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
We recently semi-launched a new web site and it seems to be working great
for the most part. I'm looking for some metalworking minded folks to
critique it from the following perspectives:

1. Does it work flawlessly in your browser? Particularly, IE, FFox, Chrome,
etc. ...I suppose anyone can do this, but I trust you guys.

2. Content errors? See any? Did I call an ER collet chuck a gear, etc?

We are still putting all the nuts and bolts together, but the extra eyes
would be appreciated.

I'll also be asking the woodworking group I'm in so if it gets you motivated
to think of it as a competition to find stuff faster than them, that's fine.
grin

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Well, call me a butt-head, but I don't care one bit for the moving,
flashing pictures on the first page. There seems to be no way to stop
the thing, at least permanently. The pictures are perfect, once they
stop the funny stuff for a second. One time through, automatically, then
let me pick what I want to see.

I often buy pretty expensive equipment for my company, and the second
thing I always look at is company history, then the names of the
principals. Might put the company info link second in line, not the
products.

The site map usually goes somewhere in the fine print at the bottom of
the page. I very rarely use a site map on a business search.

By the way, I am using Firefox 3.6.16 on Windows XP.

Paul Drahn, President
Jodeco, Inc.