Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Baron[_4_] Baron[_4_] is offline

Default Sorta On Topic, Maybe? Beta-surfing the new AutoDrill site...

Joe AutoDrill Inscribed thus:

We recently semi-launched a new web site and it seems to be working
great for the most part. I'm looking for some metalworking minded
folks to critique it from the following perspectives:

1. Does it work flawlessly in your browser? Particularly, IE, FFox,
Chrome, etc. ...I suppose anyone can do this, but I trust you guys.

2. Content errors? See any? Did I call an ER collet chuck a gear,
etc?

We are still putting all the nuts and bolts together, but the extra
eyes would be appreciated.

I'll also be asking the woodworking group I'm in so if it gets you
motivated to think of it as a competition to find stuff faster than
them, that's fine. grin

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/AutoDrill

V8013-R

Just a passing comment, the AutoDrill pdf has white lines running
through the pictures at the beginning.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.