Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT - saving the environment

Pavel314 wrote:
On Apr 13, 7:52 am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
One example comes to mind. Flow restrictors on faucets.
Supposing I'm washing the car. I need five gallon bucket,
half full of hot water and soap. If I half-fill the bucket
off unrestricted faucet, it half-fills in about a minute.
And suppose I half-fill the bucket on a sink that's got a
1.5 gallon per minute aerator, on it. It takes much longer
to half-fill the bucket. Now, for 10 bonus points, and one
letter grade increase. How much water was saved by using the
flow restricted faucet, and waiting several minutes to
half-fill the bucket?

And how much extra did that flow restricted faucet cost me,
to install?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

My impression of the environmentalists is that they don't really care
about saving the environment as much as they want to impose
inconvenience, cost and restrictions on the rest of us. If we don't
suffer, we aren't attoning properly for our sins against the earth. In
case you think you haven't sinned against the earth, to them just
being human is enough. Sort of like original sin.

The idiocy displayed by the right wingers here constantly amazes me. Are you
clowns REALLY this stupid?