Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack Legg Jack Legg is offline

Default Electrical push connectors

"Joe" wrote in message ...
Menards now has the WAGO push connectors in stock. Also checked with
my electrical distributor and they are stocking them, another brand,
possibly Ideal. Looks like the answer to the pigtailing aggravation
using wire nuts on 12 gauge.
The distributor says the pros have had good results and they are
competitive with wire nuts in volume sales. Plan to use them soon and
report any difficulties, as we have all seen backstab problems before.

Joe

I'd never use those in my own home but they do have a place for those tight-ass penny-pinching customers that always want to save a
buck.

Come to think of it, they are the perfect match for those cheap plastic space heaters at China Mart. Heh heh heh!