Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.energy.renewable,alt.home.repair

Default Feeding solar power back into municipal grid: Issues and finger-pointing

On 4/12/2011 12:48 AM The Daring Dufas spake thus:

On 4/12/2011 1:47 AM, David Nebenzahl wrote:

On 4/11/2011 11:17 PM harry spake thus:

Yes it does. Electrical current flows from a point of higher
potential to a lower point. The very first thing you learn. Ohm's
Law.

How many things are wrong with what you wrote? let's see:

That's not Ohm's Law, not by a long shot. Do you even know what
that is?

Yes, electricy flows from a point of higher potential (voltage) to
a lower point. But you're confusing voltage and current here, a
common rookie mistake.

Please enlighten us oh great one. ^_^

Read my posting a couple below this one.

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang