Posted to uk.d-i-y
Gib Bogle[_3_] Gib Bogle[_3_] is offline

Default Japan Nuclear Problem

On 4/12/2011 9:19 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

An accident scale ranking of seven is not serious to you?

It isnt a 7 class event.

Just saying it is, doesn't make it so.

You are hearing voices. You have no idea what my day job is, but I can
assure you it has no connection with wind turbines. You are in the
state of denial that you ascribe to your perceived foes (a foe being
anyone who points out your lack of objectivity). Ironically, I was at a
gathering a couple of days ago, with some people symmetrically opposite
to you, who claimed, on the basis of my statement that this was not in
the same league as Chernobyl, that I "love nuclear power". They didn't
like the idea of balance either.