Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Blew another damn transformer on my Trane XB80

On 4/12/2011 2:38 AM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

There you go, again. Completely mistaken about what I'd
reccomend in the way of diagnostic. Just making up garbage,
and then trying to assign it to me. Well, you should do that
more often. Then, everyone can see what your true character
is like. Please write often, and lengthy. The more you
write, the better I look.

In your mind, perhaps.

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang