Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Japan Nuclear Problem

dennis@home wrote:

It isnt a 7 class event.

Just saying it is, doesn't make it so.

That's going to be a problem then as the experts say it is.

The real experts don't actually.

Now if we can't trust the experts then we may as well make it up and
panic or not.

well that is what these so called experts want you to think.

Its a seven with large amounts of radiation released, but in a small
area ATM.

Very small amounts released, but in a small area. which makes the
readings look worse then they actually are.

Chernobyl release about 10 times as much over a large area.

Try 10,000

Which is worst depends on where you are.
I would be careful about what sea food I ate if I were in Japan.

I wouldn't.