Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Blew another damn transformer on my Trane XB80

"Don Klipstein = one Looney Troll"

Why would that be, in your words, "totally irrelevant"

** You posted under my words and it was not relevant to them.

You snipped the relevance.

** Blatant lie #1.

Why would the solution be deploying a capacitor, rather than repairing
the poor connection or deploying a voltage-dependent spike-absorbing
device such as an MOV?

** A suitable MOV is also a possible solution.

So, why should I get merely "also a possible solution" after part
numbers for capacitor part numbers were digged up?

** Wot brain dead drivel.

You still have not read all my posts in this thread.

I have endured doing that,

** Blatant lie #2.

So, why should we hear about problems about that from only one customer
blowing 3 of them?

** Stop making silly stuff up - you pathetic ******.

Do you claim that the transformer customer blew fewer than 3? Do you
claim that the disappointed transformer customer is not alone?

** More brain dead drivel.

Don is right off with the fairies and pixies and TROLLS.

Keep on ignoring the evidence in the photos and you will never get close
what sort of failure has occurred.

However, it was already explained to me clearly that the photo'ed tranny
showed charring evidence of severe primary overcurrent.

** Nothing you have posted explains that fact at all.

Got a ****ing clue how much current it takes to vaporise copper wires like
that ?

Obviously ****ing not.

Facts are just like water off a duck's back to you - Don.

Cos ****wits like you believe whatever they ****ing feel like.

FOAD

- you useless, autistic, PITA turd.

..... Phil