Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Blew another damn transformer on my Trane XB80

"Don Klipstein the Troll"

Why would that be, in your words, "totally irrelevant"

** You posted under my words and it was not relevant to them.

Why would the solution be deploying a capacitor, rather than repairing
the poor connection or deploying a voltage-dependent spike-absorbing
device such as an MOV?

** A suitable MOV is also a possible solution.

You still have not read all my posts in this thread.

So, why should we hear about problems about that from only one customer
blowing 3 of them?

** Stop making silly stuff up - you pathetic ******.

Why should 1 uF protect the trannies in question ...

** Already answered.

( snip bull**** story)

Keep on ignoring the evidence in the photos and you will never get close to
what sort of failure has occurred.

Facts are just like water off a ducks back to you - Don.

Co you fools like you believe whatever they ****ing feel like.

..... Phil