Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default Blew another damn transformer on my Trane XB80

On 4/11/2011 10:01 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Apr 2011 00:12:48 +0000 (UTC),
(Don
Klipstein) wrote:

In , Jeff Thies wrote:
On 4/11/2011 11:25 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
Jeff wrote:

My first encounter with you

Jeff, since you don't hang out on s.e.r., I'll clue you in about Phil.
Regardless of what he knows or doesn't know, he calls everyone a
****wit, and worse, all the time. Virtually every sentence of every post
is chock full of derision. If you choose to dialogue with him, you'll
get great heaping portions of his demented abuse. So don't take it
personally.

Thanks. That's about what I surmised. A North American version of Rod
Speed.

I think Rod Speed is much worse. Meanwhile, it appears to me in my
experience in s.e.d. that P.A. is, like R.S., an Aussie.

That would go a long ways to explaining his potty mouth.

Perhaps that goes all the way. Hey, I learned something about Oz today.
Funny the guys from NZ I know seem quite nice. I suppose it was a surly
lot they are descended from... or is it the climate? No matter.

Jeff