Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default 19 Hours and 4 Minutes. Darn!

"Bob La Londe" wrote:

The feedrate clock on your controller is out of calibration.

Could be. I suspect its more that I have not installed the same profile on
both machines and checked things like the kernel speed. I just set the max
motor IPM and acceleration the same. 7 minutes on a 19 hour job isn't
horrible I suspect. Might be a big deal in robotic shop where one machine
processes a part and passes it off to another machine, but I would set it up
so that the completion of the job triggered the 2nd machine rather than
counting on timing alone. Timing would only be an issue to me from an
efficiency standpoint.

I was going to say, your rapid feed profile wasn't modeled correctly.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller